Guest Blogging Experience!

July 28, 2015 / Leave a Comment
 
TODAY I wrote my first guest blog ever over at: 


Click this picture to go read my thoughts!


 guest blog



Guest blogging is tons of fun if you like to write a lot.  Here are some other reasons I wanted to guest blog:

1.  I'm a new *serious* blogger.  While I've had zillions of blogs (live journals and open diary, remember those bad boys?), this whimsical teacher is my first attempt at blogging on a professional level. 

2. I wanted to learn a new form of social media!  Blogging is one form, but guest blogging is a completely different beast to learn!

3.  I want to show off my professionalism to a new audience.

I chose Jessica from What I Have Learned Teaching for these reasons:

1. I love her website.
2. I've read her tpt story several times through different mediums.
3. She is very down to earth and seems practical and motivated.
4. Her name is Jessica like mine!! (It's the little things right?)

Thanks for stopping by readers, and I hope you consider guest blogging someday yourselves!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top