My Favorite Teacher Blogs

August 29, 2015 / Leave a Comment


I love blogs!  I love them so much that I wrote out a list of my favorite ones to share with my coworkers!  I also wrote my coworkers a mini book on my favorite social media.  I'm working harder to share my interests with fellow staff members.  Even though some may not be thrilled with the information, I think it's better to blab than not to blab.  If I can help one person out, it's all worth it to me.

I teach at an all 5th and 6th grade school, so I tried to find established blogs that were for upper elementary and middle school students.  Here's my list!

General Blogs (not grade specific)

Readers choice: CultofPedagogy.com
Technology: erintegration.com (all about apps)
Student Written: youthvoices.net
Hands On Activities: www.learningismessy.com
Teacher Wellness: www.SheilaJaneTeaching.com


Directory of blogs by grade:

Bloggers, did you know you can add your link on there?

5th Grade Teacher Blogs:


6th Grade- Middle School Teacher Blogs

www.elementaryshenanigans.com teaches 5th/6th reading and science
www.kleinspiration.com  (overall guru)
www.keslerscience.com  (6-8 science)

brynnallison.blogspot.com (ela and middle school books)

I tried to find a little something for everyone in these lists. Many teachers came to me afterwards and talked about how they were reading the same blogs as me, or how they really liked *fill in the blank blog*.  I decided my school should start a google doc with all of our favorite blogs in it.

How can you share your favorite blogs with the people in your life?  Food for thought! :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top