My Favorite Teacher Shoes

August 13, 2015 / 2 comments



 Hi fabulous teacher friends!  I've missed you!   I got so much teacher goodness last weekend from blabs and periscopes, and now *sniffle sniffle* everyone is going back to work.  To top that off my husband (bless his soul) gave me a SUMMER COLD!!   GAH!  Being sick in the summer means it's very hard to get "cozy".  <--- copywrite Sheila Jane scope last night.  I've been staying up all night and sleeping most of the day away.  I can't wait to get back to normal (whatever that is). 

For some secret CIA-ish reason, we're not going back until a week later than normal this year- meaning that I don't start school until August 31st!  Believe me, I'd rather start early and end early.

Back to our topic:

Here are my favorite teacher shoes~  but first a message from...

My Feet (just what you want right?)

I have Fred Flintstone feet with a high arch, so I have a lot of SHOE problems.  My favorite style of shoes are converse.  I've always been a sneakers kid.  When I see ladies getting all bent up over Jimmy Choo or ... um... that's all the high fashion I know ok.   I sort of snort and wave my dork wand and get back dreaming up my next pair of awesome converse.  I have a secret *evil laugh* closet full of all my past and present converse built up in my head and somehow this makes me feel awesome.

Unfortunately. Converse shoes have no arch (which I guess they are fixing soon?!?)

So, for comfy teacher fashion, I rely on Alegria!  The best part of Alegria is they come in a lot of colors and the foot liner is removable and easily replaceable in every shoe. These things are awesome- they are the number one choice of nurses!  I don't know why they don't market to teachers more because we are on our feet just as much!


My favorite Alegria shoes are Daynas because they have a comfy little cushion in the back for easily bruised footsies like mine. 

Here's a link to my favs:  I usually get mine at Dillards, but the pair above I bought on ebay and then got a new insoles for!



Well, I'm off to see the wizard I mean blow my nose!

Take care friends.

2 comments:

  1. I wear converse to school EVERY DAY! The kids are disappointed if I'm wearing something different, ha! I would love to see your converse collection! They work for me though because I have flat luau feet :) I think heels look nice but I just can't do it. I really want to get some Tieks but I am SO out of cash this summer--too much buying of school stuff!! #teachertruth.
    -Kaia
    Kinder Colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaia, you sound like the coolest person on the planet! WOW and converse! Crazy!! I was actually thinking about take a picture of all my converse, but I don't wanna be a bragger. lol I want to try tieks too, but eep- that's like 3 or 4 pairs of cons from Marshalls for me! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top