37 websites to Teach YOURSELF something new!

September 16, 2015 / 1 comment



You teach people all day long right?

How often do you teach YOURSELF something new?

We're constantly learning new facts and new teaching methods, but how often do we actually teach ourselves something of VALUE... a skill we can take everywhere with us.

(okay this second person convo is creeping me out a bit!)

Here's an awesome link I highly recommend.  It's a list of 37 websites where you can teach yourself a new hobby or a skill of value.  I personally use DUOLINGO.  It's really fun and for 15 mins a day, I'm learning a new language!   Squee!!


Take Care Readers!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love DUOLINGO! My husband and I are learning Italian. It has become a super fun bedtime ritual. Thanks for the link, Jessica.

    Angela
    The Organized Plan Book

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top