Back to School Currently!

September 1, 2015 / 5 comments



Hey Teachers!!!

I'm linking up to Farley's http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

Oh' Boy 4th Grade


I just finished my 2nd day of school, and I am totally fried! 
 There's so many kinds of tired that teachers face. 

 Back to School Tired.
 Open house tired. 
Grading period is ending tired.
Day after Halloween tired. 
Is it Thanksgiving yet tired?
Is it Christmas break yet tired?
  I have to fill out more forms tired.  
Parent Teacher Conferences tired!  
The wind blew me in the door tired.
Recess duty in the rain/snow tired.
Working while sick with a cold tired.
It's only January tired.
Do I want to give out Valentines this year tired.
Is it Spring Break yet tired?
Standardized Testing Stress tired.
Is it June yet tired?

Well you get the point.

I'm trying not to be so tired this year, but it is hard.  I'm trying to look at the positive in everything and force myself to feel bouncy.  It's hard though.  It's only the 2nd day.. and I am back to school tired!

It's the strangest profession in the world!  You feel so exhausted and so invigorated through out the day almost every day.  Maybe I have a tired energy disorder?  Oh I'm not making any sense.  It must be time for bed.

Good night Teachers!!! I love ALL of you!!!


5 comments:

  1. One of my goals was also to make more time to TpT! I know I would get better at it if I just did it more. I waste a ton of time doing the most simple things on it because I forget. (And I'm sitting here doing this instead of working on what I should be teaching tomorrow, too!)

    Lori
    Live, Laugh, Love Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to make time for stuff like TPT. If my boyfriend was there and he was yelling at the TV, I will feel your pain right now. Have a great day!!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to the many kinds of tired...lol...and I also said that I needed to deal with my own sleep issues on my currently.

    I don't know if I've ever said that I need to feel bouncy (although I am a huge Winnie the Pooh and Tigger fan...lol), but I do remember going to an inservice where our instructor talked about sometimes needing to "fake it 'til you make it"! I often think of that!

    I hope you have a fantastic, bouncy school year!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're awesome friend!! Great blog post, thanks for joining our blab tonight, and you had a great periscope earlier today!! I totally agree though, there is no teacher tired like anything else!! Have a great third day tomorrow!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that beginning of the year tired! I feel for you! You'll make it through, I'm sure. Hope you have a fabulous year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top