I love these CLASSROOM REVEALS! SQUEEEEE

September 7, 2015 / 2 comments


Every Sunday morning, I check out at least 20 blogs.  I try to go find new blogs and I visit my friend's blogs.  I love  BLOGS!  They are a window into teacher's classrooms, and I'm a total peeping tom when it comes to NEW CLASSROOMS!!!

This week, I hopped a long on Angie and Ashley's Classroom Reveal blog hop/linky party! Click the underlined words to see it.  Every blog I hopped to gave me ideas, which I periscoped about and now I'm here to share those ideas with you!!

Idea #1

Use Astrobrights paper to decorate~!

 LLL

Angie from Lucky Little Learners had sooooo many rainbow/chalkboard details.  I LOVED the simplicity of this sign. I realize it may not be astrobrights paper.. but it got me thinking about how cool it would look with Astrobrights paper!

Did you know you can win $5,000 by decorating your classroom in Astrobrights paper?  TRUE STORY!!! 

Here's the link:


Idea #2

Make Giant Quotes!

Ashley from Schroeder's Shenanigans in 2nd is the QUEEN of making amazing huge quotes. 
 I copied her style, and I love it!

Here's her room.  How sweet is that quote for 2nd graders?  So DEEP and THOUGHTFUL!!

 Ashley2nd

Idea #3

Make a gratitude wall!

Cassandra from Mrs. 3rd Grade has an ADORABLE gratitude wall. Don't you just LOVE It?!
Her whole room is simply amazing.

cassandra

Idea #4

Use placemats for pops of color!

This is another idea from Cassandra aka Mrs. 3rd Grade!
Isn't this adorable?!!?


 cass2

Idea #5

Keep your theme going in the tiniest of details!

The techy turtle teacher has turtles hidden all over her classroom!

 turtles

Idea #6
Create a space for everything!

Learning in Wonderland must have one of the best classrooms in the WORLD!  Seriously, go check out her blog!  It's AMAZING!!!

Example: Book Hospital

 wonder


Idea #7

Make a Teacher Wellness Box!

My buddy over at Brain Ninja Notes made an incredible teacher wellness box that includes adult coloring books, colored pencils, stress balls, choco covered blueberries and diet coke!  How amazing is that?!


 bninja

Idea #8

Make a Reading Loft!!!

April from The Glitter Tree (dot net) has this beautiful reading loft in her classroom. 
How easy would that be to make out of bunk beds?!?  

So fun and so crazy cool.  I can't even explain my enthusiasm for this!!!

 glitterloft

Idea #9

Make Silhouette Windows ANYWHERE!!!

All Y'all Need (dot com) has created an amazing virtual window space out of some sky paper and silhouettes!  My mind was spinning with silhouette ideas after this!!



 allyallneed

Idea #10

Use green butcher paper to create sports fields!!!


Ashley from Hanging Out with Miss B (dot blogspot dot com) had a cool sports theme in her room!

What a cool and easy idea!!!

 greenies

Idea #11

Use two happy colors and compliment with chevron.

Melanie from Momma With A Teaching Mission (dot blogspot dot com) uses pink and blue chevrons through out her room, and it just WORKS!  I love how she also uses the chevron vertically!  So fun!

 moomma

 momma

Idea #12 

Create a vertical rainbow using tablecloths or shower curtains!

Reading With Miss B (dot com) does this on her classroom reveal, and I feel like it just WORKS!  LIKE WOW, WHAT AN EASY AND CHEAP IDEA TO IMPLEMENT. (can you tell I'm excited?)

 rainbow

Idea #13

Take your favorite professional development and transform your room with it!

This summer my pal Kelly from Apple For The Teach (dot blogspot dot com) read the book, Teach Like a Pirate, and using the ideals from the book, she transformed her room into a pirate theme. HOW FUN IS THAT!!!  That's true PD if you ask me!!


 Kelly

Idea #14

Use pictures of your kids in their data trackers!!

My pal Sarah over at Tales of Teaching With Tech (dot blogspot dot com) uses pictures of her students in great action poses on her AR points tracker board.  HOW FUN IS THAT?!?

 sarah

Idea #15

Let your theme spread to unlikely places!

Ashlyn over at The Creative Classroom (the dash creative dash classroom dot blogspot dot com) has this awe-inspiring magazine worth classroom. If Oprah had a teaching magazine, I'm pretty sure Ashlyn would be featured in it!

This was my favorite part of her whole room:

 ashlyn

Her bulletin boards are serious WOW WORTHY!  Just go check out the whole room.  

It is CRAZY AMAZING!

Until next time teachers!!! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top