Products for Payday

October 28, 2015 / 1 comment


Hello and Welcome Whimsical Teachers!!!

So I partnered with my fabulous 5th grade cohorts to post our favorite product for payday in our shops!!

Recently, I made a cool Halloween product with 75 writing prompts that will go perfectly with a Lucy Calkins unit of study!! I'm using them in my own class to cover each important writing style.   I made 25 prompts for each style of writing, so I could give one to each kid depending on the focus that week.

  They love getting unique prompts!  I use these prompts to inspire a "story" for them to tell.  The prompts seem to "dig" out the stories that lay deep in the writer!

Here's the cover:



Here's a sample from the opinion essay section:

 writing

All in all, I wrote 25 opinion essay prompts, 25 narrative prompts, and 25 informational essay prompts!!!

Each style of prompt comes with an easy to use self editing checklist!

Thanks for checking out my newest product!
Please go check out the other fabulous 5th grade teachers I know here:

 Clicky!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top